A new shower installation is a complicated job. Although you may be tempted to fit your new shower yourself, unless you’re a plumber with excellent electrical knowledge it’s best to call in a professional. Installing an electric shower involves a lot of technical know-how and skill. If you’re not sure which type of shower you need, then you can read more about them here.
Cost of Professional Shower Installation
The majority of the cost of a new shower installation is due to labour fees. And while you might think you’ll save some money by having a go at doing it yourself, you may end up paying more in the long run. Repairing a botched job usually costs a lot more to put right than getting it done right to begin with.
It typically costs about €950.00 plus vat @ 13.5% to supply and fit for a brand new electric shower. This price includes all the piping necessary for your shower installation.
If you already have an electric shower in place, but its not working, it can usually be more cost effective in the long to replace it. The cost to replace an existing electric shower, usually costs €450 plus vat @ 13.5%. These prices are based on supplying & fitting Trition T90 or Mira Elite, which are the brands and models of electric shower we recommend.
Chose a Professional Plumber for Your Shower Installation
When you’re looking for someone to carry out your shower installation , you need to make sure that the plumbing company you select are well established, experienced and reputable. You also need to make sure that they employ qualified staff who deliver exceptionally high standards of workmanship.
For a shower installation Dublin, your best bet is to get in touch with ACR Plumbing and Heating. Not only can we take care of fitting your new electric shower, we can also install a new shower cubicle if required – or even a whole new bathroom, if you like! There’s no need to hire tradespeople from different companies when we can do it all to the highest professional standards, and for the right price.
As well as shower installation, we offer the following services:
- Supply and fit new bathrooms, including all tiling and electrics
- Repair burst pipes and any leaks in your home
- Fit or repair taps, WC’s, cisterns, baths and basins
- Install water filters and storage tanks
- Install washing machines and dishwashers
- Remove and replace all types of ball tap
- Install, repair and service gas boilers and appliances, as well as providing many other plumbing/heating related services (and all of our engineers are RGII registered, for your safety and peace of mind)
- We are registered on the SEI Home Energy Saving scheme for combi boiler and heating controls upgrade grants
- You can rest assured that ACR Plumbing and Heating are an established and reputable company, skilled not only in our trades but in our commitment to customer service.
- Our reputation is built on trust, and we always ensure our customers are 100% happy with the service they receive from us.
- We won the Highly Commended Small Contractor of the Year in Ireland’s Plumbing & Heating Awards 2019.
If you are looking for someone to carry out your shower installation in Dublin, look no further than ACR Plumbing and Heating. We’ve been around for over 30 years, and our reputation precedes us. Contact us today here or on 01-4979838 for a free, no-obligation quote.