We are looking for an experienced domestic plumbing and heating engineer to join our team.
We specialise in boiler services, boiler installations, bathroom refurbishments and general plumbing problems, delivering both quality and efficiency for homeowners, landlords, and small to medium-sized business owners within Dublin.
- Domestic Plumbing and Heating Engineer
THE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Completed your RGI G1 & G2 with proven experience.
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Have a full Irish driving licence
- €52,000.00 with potential earnings of €58,000 per annum
- Holidays 21-days + National Bank Holidays.
- 6 months’ probation period
- Company Van
- Ongoing professional development (1) DGA (Domestic Gas Assessment) training courses 2)Worcester Bosch Training courses and 3) GID (Gas Installer Domestic) training courses
- Phone Keith on 087 259 3239
- Email a current CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org